Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WEEKLY UPDATE 2

BY MORON

Isn't everyone going to be jealous when they realize I've been posting weekly updates and they haven't even been reading the Blog. (Yeah--I live in a delusional little world of my own.)

I had a request from Dutton for the full ms of Libby Jean. I sent that off Monday.

Still waiting to hear back from Andrea Brown, Peachtree, Capstone, PM Moon Contest, Knopf, Kuna Library, another editor at Dutton, Harcourt, The Sandy Contest, Marshall Cavendish, Handprint, Stonearch, Calvertmorgan and the PARSEC contest.

I wrote about 500 words in the past two days on my WIP which still has no name. I also sent chapters 2 & 3 to the WAD who will be sending me great comments and suggestions any minute now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy Wadette!