Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things about Not-Robin's-Friend

I loved reading the random things that were already posted, so those of you who haven't posted yet, hop to it! I'm very intrigued that Tess has two sisters named Deborah Ann. Hmmm.

#1 - A good day for me is when I wake up at 3:30am - more writing time!
#2 - I rarely set an alarm but am almost always up by 4:30am.
#3 - I take a nap everyday if at all possible.
#4 - My degree is in electrical engineering, but I only worked as one for one year.
#5 - That one year was spent at Amoco Oil Co. in Chicago.
#6 - While working for Amoco I visited refineries and had my own hardhat.
#7 - After Amoco I worked for an Israeli company where I was one of only a handful of American employees.
#8 - That company sent me on a trip to Israel, the farthest away from home I've ever been by myself (or otherwise, for that matter).
#9 - I worked as a computer programmer for several years, but quit after I had my first baby.
#10 - That was twelve years ago, and I've been a stay-at-home mom ever since.
#11 - I have attended Bible Study Fellowship for eight years, two of those as a leader.
#12 - I also help teach an after school Bible study at my childrens (public) school - very cool!
#13 - I ran a marathon once, but now I prefer the treadmill and a DVD.
#14 - I learned to ski a few years ago, even though I absolutely hate cold weather!
#15 - My dream is for my husband and I to retire to a home by the ocean where I can write all the time.
#16 - 25 things is an awful lot - I think I'm running out.
#17 - I met my husband when we were both summer interns at McDonnell Douglas. We were randomly assigned two roommates. One of my roommates ended up marrying one of his roommates.
#18 - My husband and I had a long distance relationship for all but the first two months we knew each other, right up until our wedding.
#19 - I make cookies every Monday.
#20 - My dog is quite possibly the naughtiest dog that ever lived.
#21 - My maiden name is Rutowski, my mother's maiden name is Sadowski - we're a very Polish family.
#22 - I drink an entire pot of coffee by myself every morning while I'm writing.
#23 - I'm from Michigan, and in high school we lived next to a state park and were about a ten minute walk from a beautiful Lake Michigan beach.
#24 - My favorite food is shrimp.
#25 - I'm not a big believer in housework.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding post! IU didn't know you made cookies every Monday...You are a good Mom!

Sapphire

Anonymous said...

3:30? I haven't see 3:30 am since I was in labor. In fact, I think that's the only time I've seen 3:30 am. Very cool stuff!