Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What I would be doing if I were actually doing anything...

BY MORON

1. I'm in the middle of chapter six of my new book, which still has no name. That's about 7,000 words, so only 25-30% done with the first draft.

2. I've been revising The Iron Bodkin, mercilessly. I've cut several thousand words already and am about halfway through. Once the cut is done, I'll go through it with an eye to plot and pacing.

3. I'm also working on the art panels for Snickle Pickle, which has been really fun. I wondered about turning the architectural ones into a board-book. An image (like my Eiffel Tower with balloons in front) with a word (for that, I'd write "lacey" in cursive letters). Not sure it will be worth the time, but...maybe.

So, I haven't actually been working on any of this lately, except the art panels. I'm a bit disillusioned by writing and think it's a big waste of time. I think the three weeks of inversion really depressed me. I'll snap out of it soon.

I should update my waiting list at the right here. I'll do that now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are busy. Make sure you post your goals for the next thirty days. I think posting them will help keep you/us focused.

Sapphire