Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meme--for heaven's sake! I don't have a clue what that means...

A Year in Review--Sapphire's Reflection

The Best Occurrences in 2008
1. Attending Chautauqua and becoming a WAD member.
2.Getting a lovely rejection letter with an invitation to submit other material from Highlights.
3.Going to England to see my Dad and Grandparents.
4.Getting my own writing space with a desk, files and lots of book shelves.
5.Walking Macy with Piper and Susan for the first half of the year.

The Worst Occurrences in 2008
1. Moving from Saint Louis.
2. Leaving my friends in Saint Louis. (Yes, there is a trend forming...)
3. Hiring a painter to repaint our new house in Iowa. (OMG, he did an awful job!)
4. Did I mention I had to move?
5. All the new house junk getting in the way of writing.

Proudest Moments of 2008
1. My daughter was placed in two 8th grade classes, and she's a 7th grader.
2. Walt was named as president of a company.
3.I went to Chautauqua and mingled with some amazing people.
4. I discovered I'm pretty good at networking.
5. My Nanny got a walker.

Goals for 2009
1.Be happy.
2.Edit, revise and actually send material out!
3.Be happy.
4.Keep exercising five days a week.
5.Finish decorating our new house, so I can spend more time writing.

No comments: