Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meadow Blogging-Virgin Pepper here. And not quite sure what the heck I'm doing. But I'm still doing it.

The five best things that happened to me in 2008:
1. Well, what the heck do you think? I met you wonderful guys!!
2. Had a wonderful trip to Chautauqua--one of the best times of my LIFE.
3. I found a new passion in May--art trading--and have been steadily making art and improving ever since.
4. Ten day trip to Calgary to stay with grandma. All the more special because she had been so sick prior...
5. First niece and godchild Addison was born in August.

The five worst things that happened to me in 2008:
1. Depression. Life came to a bit of a standstill.

The five things I did in 2008 that I'm most proud of:
1. *thinking*

Five things that will be at the top of my resolution list for 2009:
1. Be more active each day.
2. Be better at keeping in touch with the people I love!
3. Go have more fun--dancing, games, whatever--and this may include a man if he's special enough and I decide to give him the time of day.
4. Organize the things in my life that need organizing.
5. Immerse myself in writing again, the way I do in art. I will write. I will write. I will write. I will write.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Heidi! What exactly is art trading? It sounds so very cool.
--Tess

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of having more 'fun' in your life. You deserve it! I never did do the art trading cards. I should put that on my 2009 resolutions!
-Amy

Anonymous said...

Also, very sorry about the depression. I've been through that and it's overwhelming. I hope things are looking brighter! I love you! :)
-Amy (again)