Monday, November 3, 2008

Susan's Workspace











I write at the dining room table. I should write in the office, but I don't because the dog barks when I sit in the office because she can't come in that room (she chews my books). The sad thing is, I actually have to move all my books, folders, laptop, etc. back and forth between the dining room and the office, because if I leave them on the dining room table unattended, the dog will chew them. With my first big royalties check, I'm going to put a door on the office so I can sit in there and she can't see me. That's my dream!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way!! Your DOG won't let you have an office? That is too funny!

Good job posting! Don't you feel all 'technologically righteous'? Thanks to Tess!!
-Amy

Anonymous said...

Pretty table - I want to have a dinner party at your house now! Cute puppy, too. I know they are a pain, but worth it don't you think??? --Tess